As a Supervisor, you can create pre-written replies that agents can use to save time in resolving customer queries.
- 2.From here you can:
- View details about existing canned replies.
- Filter/search existing canned replies.
- Add a new canned reply.
- Edit/delete canned replies.
- Sort canned replies.
- Manage canned reply categories.
You can add as many canned replies as you want.
- 1.Give a unique title to easily identify the canned reply (max 50 Unicode characters).
- 2.Enter the message that the canned reply must contain (max 500 Unicode characters).
- 3.Assign it to a category (optional):
- Start typing to find the category you are looking for.
- If it doesn't exist yet, you can add a new category by clicking Add Category (max 25 characters).
- If a canned reply is not assigned to a category, it will be marked as Uncategorized.
You can add, delete and edit categories under Manage Categories.
- If you update a category name, the update will pull through to all canned replies assigned to this category.
- If you delete a category, all canned replies assigned to this category will move to Uncategorized.