Chat Flow is a web-based visual interface that allows you to quickly and collaboratively design and deploy conversational experiences across multiple messaging applications (e.g. USSD and WhatsApp) and connect them to your organization's core functional APIs with little to no coding experience.
The main features include:
- Creating and modifying conversational workflows via a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Deploying workflows across one or more of the following channels:
- Setting up 3rd party APIs that can be triggered from within any workflow.
- Creating relationships between workflows.
- Seamlessly handing over conversations from Chat Flow workflows (bot-based conversation) to a human agent using Clickatell's Chat Desk.
Anyone in your team with login details can use Chat Flow to design conversational workflows.
Chat Flow makes it easy for your team to collaborate on flows, allowing every member to do what they do best - designers can create, modify and preview the user's journey, copywriters can write and tweak the messages displayed to customers, and developers can focus on complex features and APIs that can be triggered from Chat Flow. Finally, designated team members can approve the flow before deploying it across multiple conversational channels.
This all contributes to reducing the overall work and time required to take a chat application to market.
Recommended web browser for using Chat Flow is Google Chrome
See the next section (Getting Started) for steps to activate the Chat Flow product on your account. The rest of this user guide provides more detailed information on using Chat Flow.