Bots (Chat Flow)
All these reports can be downloaded as PDF documents by selecting 'Download Report' in the top right corner of the screen. If any filters were applied, only the filtered data results are exported.
Get an overview of today's activity on your Chat Flow product.
The information presented includes:
- Number of users by user types (new users vs returning users) compared to yesterday
- Total number of interactions compared to yesterday
- Interactions per channel
- Top 3 flows
- Top 3 channels
- Top 3 keywords
This report provides a full view of the user's Chat Flow data over different time periods. You can adjust the date range and download the report in PDF format. When hovering over the block/graph, you can use the icons to edit the view.
Use the Definitions button to learn more about the terminology used in the report.
At the top of the report, a summary is shown of the following information:
- Total number of interactions
- Total number of sessions
- Total number of active users, new users and returning users
- Top flow by number of interactions and number of sessions
- Top channel by number of interactions and number of sessions
- Top keyword used
The rest of the report shows graphical representations of the following information:
- Interaction and session count (monthly)
- Number of messages by flow (monthly)
- Interaction and session count (daily)
- Number of messages and direction (daily)
- Number of active users per channel (monthly)
- Number of active users per channel (by weekday)
- Top 5 flows by active users
- Average message count per flow
- Returning vs new users (monthly)
- Top 10 keywords used
- Top 10 flows
- Summary table per month, per flow
Example graphs and table